Brothers Henry and William Weis founded Henry Weis Manufacturing Company in 1876. The Weis brothers were the originators of the first metal restroom partition. In 1925, the company had grown to such an extent that a much larger plant was required. In April 1926, a new facility was built in Elkhart Indiana and occupied until the late 1970’s.
The business was passed down through generations of the Weis family until the World War II. During the second war, the plant was transformed into manufacturing “bomb sights”. After serving our country throughout the second war, the plant was converted back to manufacturing restroom partitions.
In the mid – 50’s our past director became involved with the Henry Weis Manufacturing Company. In 1979, the Weis Manufacturing Company was moved to Detroit, Michigan and the name was changed to add their most recent acquisition. Now known as Weis/Robart Partitions, Inc. the company moved to Wayne, Michigan in 1992 and is currently located in Anaheim, California.
Weis/Robart Partitions, Inc. continues to sell its product nationally and internationally. We pride ourselves on service and delivery. We keep a large inventory of toilet partitions in stock for fast delivery for those rush projects. We have provided toilet partitions throughout the country on both small and large projects.